The original trademark color: MAXTRAX MKII Signature Orange™ -the iconic MAXTRAX color. It’s easy to see in almost any condition, and it looks great mounted on any vehicle. Sold as a pair with two leashes to help you pull them out of the muck.
SOLD IN A PAIR
Equipped with our patented Keyhole, MAXTRAX MKII is compatible with our Mounting Pin Set and Rear Wheel Harness.
• Fiber-reinforced, engineering-grade nylon construction won’t break, crack or stress whiten after use—or we’ll replace it for free
• UV stable material won’t fade or degrade in the sun, we’d know—we’re based in Sunny Queensland
• Proprietary material resists wheel spin without risking tire damage for non-professional users
• Lifetime warranty against manufacturing faults and workmanship
• Six built-in handles and a shovel on each end make MAXTRAX perfect for use in sand, snow, or mud
• 45L x 13W x 3.5H, 7.5LB (3.4KG) per board, 15LB (6.8KG) per pair
• Made in Australia, from Australian materials
• Includes a LIFETIME warranty against faults in materials and workmanship, along with a set of MAXTRAX Telltale leashes to pull your MAXTRAX out of the muck!
MAXTRAX Mounting Pins are the easiest, safest, and most-secure way to mount your genuine MAXTRAX Recovery Boards. Because of the unique design of our patented Keyhole, our Mounting Pins (both 40mm and 17mm) can carry either one or two sets of MAXTRAX (two or four boards) and their M10 stainless bolt has a provision for a small padlock, like the MAXTRAX MAXLOX. Two individual rotating Nylon “keys” allow you to securely restrain your MAXTRAX while the primary component remains stationary, attached to your roof or bed rack, or custom mounting application.
Sold in a set of four, enough to mount one or two sets of MAXTRAX (two or four boards total).
40mm and 17mm refers to the length of bolt used to mount the pins- both the 40mm and 17mm pins will hold either one or two sets of MAXTRAX.
MAXTRAX available in the color orange only.